its weird that guys get so touchy when you accuse them of sexism like “im not sexist wtf????” when they should really be worried about “ive been acting sexist wtf????” like dude youre not the victim of an accusation the accusation is the result of your behavior
literally every person born into a position to oppress has behaved like this and its gross
“I kissed a girl with a broken smile. She tasted like vodka and smelled of blood. You would tell her you loved her and you could never tell if she felt the same or despised you for saying it. She smiled at you like she knew something you didn’t, like she was always one step ahead. And oh god, was she. Her replies were always quick and witty as if she already knew what you were going to say. Her nails were always painted black which matched the black eyeliner framing her eyes. Whenever you begged her to stop smoking, she’d look at you with those eyes, those god damn eyes, and kiss you. She never did quit, though. You tried kissing the poison out of her, and all you were left with was rotting lips. She left claw marks on everything she touched, including your heart.”—her laughter made the world around you dissolve and that’s how it felt when she left (via restrictedthoughts)
[boy voice] yeah i read a lot of nietzsche and hemingway, i listen to radiohead and radiohead only, pop music makes me sick, i’m all about equal rights between men and women and all but theres scientific evidence that men are better than women
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.